Sign in to follow this  
brynjames

USB panel with key-start switch?

Some months ago someone pointed to this US supplier who offered a number of USB interface panels for cockpit switches and lights, including one which had a key operated switch to simulate engine start.The products were very competitively priced.Can someone give me a link for this please? I have searched but can't find it.--Bryn

>Excellent, thanks Mike.>>Anyone using any of this company's products?A friend in our finnish sim forum got the module with the key lock and he was happy with it - worked nicely.No personal experience with it here.//T

Guest SilverFox

I have one of their Model 1010 Panels (the one with the Key Switch) and their Skyhawk Throttle Quadrant (Model 1030/HiRES). Desktop Aviator took the time to answer all the questions I had regarding installation and programming. They were very helpful. When I ordered the panels and they came to me by Priority Mail, I had additional questions on calibrating the Throttle. Again, via email, they answered all my questions and continued helping me until I had everything set-up and running GREAT! That was about 3 weeks ago, and I must say, I am very happy with my experiance with these guys. I give them an A+++++