Sign in to follow this  
FLYINGJB

Instrument Panels in Full Screen Mode - Don't want Scen...

Hi all:I just got Wideview all hooked up. I use 2 PC's - 1 for scenery and 1 for showing the instrument panels (flying PC) When I run the flying PC with the instrument panel in Full Screen mode the gauges look really nice. The problem is I can't get rid of the outside scenery on this monitor (I don't need it on this one as my other PC runs the scenery).I can get rid of the scenery by running in Window mode by undocking the scenery window and minimizing it but the gauges on the instrument panel are really blurry and I can hardly read them.Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this ?Many thanks...JB

Guest visualchaosfx

>Hi all:>>I just got Wideview all hooked up. I use 2 PC's - 1 for>scenery and 1 for showing the instrument panels (flying PC) >>When I run the flying PC with the instrument panel in Full>Screen mode the gauges look really nice. The problem is I>can't get rid of the outside scenery on this monitor (I don't>need it on this one as my other PC runs the scenery).>>I can get rid of the scenery by running in Window mode by>undocking the scenery window and minimizing it but the gauges>on the instrument panel are really blurry and I can hardly>read them.>>Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this ?>>Many thanks...JBIn window mode, do you have the virtual cockpit quality settings set to high? Because I've got the same setup, minus the wideview software, and I can read the gauges fine but I'm using the PMDG 747. What airplane are you using?

Hi...tks for the suggestion. I have figured it out now and seems to be fine. You can drag the scenery window smaller in full screen mode and it will be behind the panel so solved it. My plane is the really nice BAC111 by Dave Maltby. I also fly the HS748. I have all the glass cockpit planes but for some reason I enjoy flying these old ones.Tks a bunch....JB

Also on the gauge computer pull all scenery quality sliders to minimum of course.. :) I guess you did this already though..//T