Sign in to follow this  
fvapres

Looking for a Projector? BUY NOW!!!

While looking around for a TV to invest some up-and-coming money into, I just happened to check best buy for a projector and its price. I stumbled upon this beauty (not having seen a 1600x1200 res projector for under $1600, my jaw dropped)...http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1169512757151Its on sale at Best Buy and I don't know how long the sale will last, but I'd advise picking one up...They can be used for HDTV use (by running the appropriate cabling from your HDTV box) and then switched quickly to your computer's output for flight simulation use.Just think, you could have 3 of these beauties (and then $300 for the Triple Head to Go) for nearly the price of just one 1600x1200 anywhere else. Helluva deal.Hope this helps someone out there.

Guest Hans Krohn

Native resolution is only XGA (1024 x 768)!Hans

Doh...I looked closer, only COMPOSITE input, not component for HDTV too....but still not bad...