Sign in to follow this  
iwik

ATTN NORBERT re Fbus

Hi Norbert,You seem to be one of the few still working with Fsbus.I see from one of your posts you listed code showing the use of POTI statement.Have you actually tried to use this command with hardware and not the VC option.Im able to get the VC to work with the Mixture, propand Throttle.But not my hardware.Fsadmin shows my pots working fine.Can you confirm that you have had the hardware work the controls inFs9.I used your code but still it didnt work with hardware.Also i notice that the cowl Flap control doesnt work properlyanymore.This was brocken once and fixed but it appears not rightwith the latest version.Are you able to confirm this.Look forward toyour comments.RgdsLes

Guest o2drink

Hi Les,I'm still out here too, but I'm behind the curve so I don't have much input for anyone. I did have a question for you though. I thought you were using CDK...are you refering to the Hardware Setup in CDK or are you still using FSAdmin to test stuff? I haven't tested what you're doing, but I'll check in with you when I do. I am posting for help on a different issue and if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them. Best of Luck.EricFS04/CDK1.2(Com-DIO-Display x2-Servo)

Hi Guys,I got everything working in fsbus except the analog inputs (potmeters). There was a time when they worked when testing with fsadmin (also in VC, never tested them with cdk). But lateron I did not get it to work again. I do not understand why, but gave up.Thats not a big issue, all the others things leds,servo,switches, display work without any problem.It is even better to NOT use pots with the fsbus system. Especially thats is true for controls, the interaction with the pc is faster when they communicate via windows directly, besides that FSUIPC has great possibilities to handle them. I use the usb card from Leo Bodnar, and are very happy with it.http://www.lbodnar.dsl.pipex.com/joystick/It can accept 8 potmeters and 32 buttons. (but FSUIPC is only capable off seeing 6). It is possible to hook more of these cards to one pc.

Thanks Norbert,You have confirmed what i thought.I do use another interface for controls but wanted the analoue inputs for throttle,prop and mixture.Its a pity that more things seem to break with each new version.With the current version of cdk(1.2) the analogue pots work fine in the Setup option but seem to get screwed when routing thru fsim.Eric:Sorry cant help on your probs,im way behind you.Yes im using the CDK(1.2).Seriously considering going over to I/O cards.Fsbusseems to have more probs with each release.Take Care guys and thanks again for replying.Les