Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sabadin

dash-8

Guest A32X

I'm getting a beep-beep-beep-beep when I advance the throttles for takeoff. Sounds like a config warning. I've included a picture, what am I doing wrong?

Yeah, I get the same sound, don't know what it is for.I do have some yellow lights on the annouciator panel that I can't get rid of..But I notice one thing. You must remove the lock on the throttle in order to take off. But the sound is still there, but dissappears when you are airborne..Remove the lock by clicking on the upper left on the left throttle path... Did you understand? :)---------Fredrik Wold

Are your bleeds on? How about recirculation funs? Did you go through the checklist? Nothing happens for me. I take off, fly and land with precision.

I think...Arm the autofeather thingy in the lower right corner of the main panel. It's a big black button that turns green when you press it. That should get rid of the beeping.Also, make sure the gear handle's down when on the ground! The plane made a horrible racket for 5 minutes on me before I figured out what the problem was!Ghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/sig1.jpg

Guest A32X

Thanks, I can accelerate now! :-) But I too still have the beep-beep on takeoff. Only one yellow light though, top left. I think it says Primy

You mean you got as far as the take-off roll?? I am still trying to start the engines on it.. :-lol Now this is a realistic plane.You can't just click one or 2 buttons and start the engines...there are a whole lot of things to do. I got to get back to studying the panel.Mike

Guest Sabadin

The beep is from the engine lock still being engaged. Go over to your power levers, click on the top left to move the lock.