Sign in to follow this  

Warbirds Review

I read the review today and I don't agree with Greg's score as I felt the overall immerision was lacking as well as the graphics. I particularly flew the F15 and F16 in which I felt that pitch moments were way off. The roll rates were too low. G-Limits for the structure could've been brought down lower (Pulling over 7-9Gs with the flaps down). Hello?Thrust performance is lacking as the aircraft don't accelerate in the vertical even though they had stores shown. Which goes onto my next gripe, the balance of the flight with the stores onboard. I don't think they actually modeled the ordnance correctly due to their positions on the aircraft. SFC (Specific Fuel Consumption) is rather low in which they should be high when you kick the blower in. Although they have FSDS software to create 3D models, it would've been great to see the models GMax'd so one could use them as AI. Reading the gauges in the V-Pit; like most V-Pits, you barely read out what the HUD says in the MPD. I hope someone in the future has a way or MS ressolves this issue for the next release of FS.Greg, there were custom sounds for the aircraft in which they were in another folder/directory. I didn't think too highly of the sounds though. Julian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!