Sign in to follow this  

Main page issues are tempting me to cancel AvSim confer

First I posted that the page is not compatible. No response.Then I posted what you'd have to change in your page source to make it compatible. Still no response.Could you please fix the main page? Not only is it not readable, but it makes MSIE crash when I leave the page. I am currently unable to read Avsim from my Mac. If I cannot read Avsim I wonder what I should do at the Avsim conference, as a non-reader... should I cancel my participation?I think the JoernA got it right in saying that your conference advertising is overkill. It annoys more people than it helps. Don't mess this up. Yet, from your side there is no response.Disgruntled,Florian

Guest Matt Johnson

Excuse me, Florian, but you will find that this morning I fixed the issue with the patch you provided.--M

Florian, I don't understand your complaint. MattJ just posted a reply to your post earlier, and said he would fix the issue.These things take some time, you see. :) I do not know the whole story. Anyhow, please read what MattJ told you.Dave

All right, thanks everybody. I'll calm down now :-)Looking forward to seeing y'all at Tahoe,Florian

May I suggest you download and try OPERA 7 Browser from http://www.opera.com Some peolple are making references to the fact that it seemingly improves FS2002 as well.... I'm not sure of those references... but it is lightning-fast! :)