Sign in to follow this  

LAGO Store question

Guest daves0

Is the another LAGO store to purchase from, or just the Italian one at their main site???It seems when I try to buy stuff there, the quantities don't get carried forward, then I have to start over--this has happened several times...Also, the Euro conversion to US dollars does not take place on the order form...always. It also makes me a bit jittery to purchase from overseas companies...suppose its no difference for someone in other counries purchasing here.No problem, I used a converter, but I've found there to be a difference when the LAGO site converts to the actual amount...probably because the site does not keep up to date on the currency values.

>It seems when I try to buy stuff there, the quantities don't >get carried forward, then I have to start over--this has >happened several times... I will have a look at it because this should not happen of course.>Also, the Euro conversion to US dollars does not take place >on the order form...always. It also makes me a bit jittery >to purchase from overseas companies...suppose its no >difference for someone in other counries purchasing here. I noticed that as well and I will speak to the site master about it today. But as the Euro and the Dollar are almost the same value at this moment do not spend too much time on it:-)Mathijs KokLAGO

I suspect the "problem" rests with your card company rather than Lago. I order a lot of stuff online, and sometimes it is days or a week or more before the item gets debited to my account (I'm comparing billing date and transaction date as listed on my monthly statement)As with all foreign transactions, the billed cost is usually based on the exchange rate at the time of the bank transaction. As such, the listed cost on the Lago site is only ever going to be a good estimate. However, unless the markets crash, the difference is only going to be a matter of a few pence/cents, especially on a

Guest daves0

Thanks much Mathijs....Your support is excellent...I have seen this before on this forum, where you are very quick to respond and correct problems....I did get my order through last night...and have installed and am enjoying now crickets at night at PAKT with FSSoundscape, enhanced scenery via FSSE, and 2 more bush strips by buying Georender1....To go along with EMMA Field, which I bought previously....>>It seems when I try to buy stuff there, the quantities don't >>get carried forward, then I have to start over--this has >>happened several times... >>I will have a look at it because this should not happen of >course. >>>Also, the Euro conversion to US dollars does not take place >>on the order form...always. It also makes me a bit jittery >>to purchase from overseas companies...suppose its no >>difference for someone in other counries purchasing here. >>I noticed that as well and I will speak to the site master >about it today. But as the Euro and the Dollar are almost >the same value at this moment do not spend too much time on >it:-) >>Mathijs Kok >LAGO

>As with all foreign transactions, the billed cost is usually >based on the exchange rate at the time of the bank >transaction. As such, the listed cost on the Lago site is >only ever going to be a good estimate. However, unless the >markets crash, the difference is only going to be a matter >of a few pence/cents, especially on a

Guest lmoelleb

I went there yesterday, at it worked well with FS Scenery Enhancer - however I haven't made the Schiphol scenery install yet - it does apparently not like my registration key, or I am supposed to enter another date then I did (2002-09-01, as this is the date I bought the thing)... If someone knows what is wrong (I only had 4 hours of sleep the night before, so I probably missed something obvious as I was half asleep). please let me know, else I will try to fight it next time I have time, and then mail Lago if it still doesn't work.