Sign in to follow this  

LAGO LAGO...come in LAGO--a request to you

Guest daves0

I have EMMA Field--dynamic scenery very nice.Just bought FSSE...static scenery...very nice..BUT..it would sure be great if all that dynamic action could be done in FSSE....just imagine how all the airports would be...Is there any intent of making FSSE dynamic?I can see trucks rolling along, more aircraft, etc etc...maybe even the deer running across the runway as you land...and with the sounds that can be done with FSSoundscape...we could have almost the real deal.I've not really looked into setting up scenery in FSSE totally yet, but is it possible to have things appear and disappear at different times to create more of a dynamic content?If not, that would be a great module as well.You guys have the technology to do all this, as it is in EMMA Field...bring it on...please :)

Guest daves0

HElp..I'm falling !!!!Bump me back up

My request for Lago is all the dynamic aircrafts interacting with FS ATC...Ulisses

Guest Grunt

I have not found a way to make objects time - dependent in FSSE.I would however LOVE dynamic scenery from FSSE!! I'm eagerly awaiting SP3 for FSSE...I would be very pleased if I found dynamic obects in that! Lago makes some very good products and has good customer support too, but I feel FSSE is incomplete without dynamic objects.There is a lot of potential for this little add on!Let your buddies watch while you get some bush...at Bush Net!!!http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75b.gifhttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...cdf6182b41d.jpg

>You guys have the technology to do all this, as it is in >EMMA Field...bring it on...please :) It could be done indeed and indeed we do have that technology. However I am keeping FSSE as simple as can be because it really is a product aimed at people who are not too technical and look up to the guys who make those great sceneries. With this tool they can do it as well, in minutes.We are considering a more advanced version as well at this moment, but that is still in concept stage. In the mena time the technology in Emma Field is being enhanced and will be implemented in more products. Now we have sounds attached to moving objects we have a lot of options we did not have before.Mathijs KokLAGO