Sign in to follow this  

PSS A320 - Losing saved flight details

HiI've recently acquired PSS's A320-200 pro and seem to have a problem. I'm attempting the tutorial flight to tenerife and have entered the flightplan into the mcdu and saved it (aswell as the flight in fs.) However, after going back into fs the following day, although i could recover the actual flightplan, other information like target altitude, flight number, takeoff data had not been saved. I re-entered it and saved the flight but upon returning to fs, it had all been lost again !!! I had a brief correspondance with just flight, the uk didtibutors, who said that it was a problen with fs2002 !!! surely this can't be right - i've never used an aircraft, third party or not, that was incapable of retaing its flight altitude...Another problem i've also seen is that without warning, the program just crashes out to the desktop.Was wondering if any of you guys had experienced the same problems.Any help much appreciatedGaryNote, i know there's a dedicated pss firum area - i sent the same question there 4 days ago but it hasn't been posted yet...

• Upvote 1

Flight number isn't saved on purpose.The flightplan save function is modelled on the real thing, and plans can be used for fligths with different numbers.Same with runway info. I think FL info is saved, but not 100% certain (anyway, it's little work to set that for the flight. It is likely to differ at ATC discretion anyway (at least in real flight)).