Sign in to follow this  
Martin Georg EDDF

Eurowings Professional Released 16 September (I think..

My German is non-existent, but it looks like the release for Eurowings Pro has been set for 16/9 according to www.aerosoft.deInteresting that their English-language page doesn't reflect this yet. Any of our German chums care to confirm this?AndyEGTR

Guest UweR

Hi, I can confirm that the release date has been set to September 16th, let

I've just looked @ this upcoming product. It looks COMPETELY stunning.I'm really considering buying this product myself. I haven't seen anything comprised of a/c with virtual cockpits and airports all in amazing quailty.Just what i'd want.Will

Yeah - I'm gonna buy it. The scenery's made by Stefan Breuer (IIRC) who made some great airports many moons ago for FS98. I was trying to decide between this and Airport 2002 Vol 1, which I believe is released on the same day. I think I'll get Eurowings Prof first, cos it comes with a BAe 146-200 made in GMAX, which will be well worth it.Not bothered about the adventures, but the sceneries, 146 and ATR models I think will make this well worth it.Just my two-pennorthRob

Guest CharlesH

Hi:Yes, I think that it will be released September 16, 2002 to those who pre-ordered it. The website has a nice forum in German and English for those who have questions. They have a Frequently Asked Questions, ect. Nice feature for a upcoming product. ICharles

Rob et al ...just to assure everyone about the package contents!a) 3 Aircraft1 GMAX Model (Bae146-200, without VC), 2 FSDS Models (A319 and ATR42/72). Bae146-200 aircraft by Marcel Felde, A319 by Holger Ellerbrock, ATRs by Christoph Klose. All aircraft are coming with several liveries, blank textures/paint kits are included on the CD-ROM.:( 3 PanelsA319 (usable also up to A330), Bae146-200, ATR42/42. All three panels come with the Dreamfleet B737 FMC, ATR and Bae without vertical navigation. Panel graphics by Marcel Felde (Dreamfleet Archer aircraft model), gauges by Hans Hartmann (Dreamfleet B737).c) Sound setsCustom-recorded soundsets by Achim B