Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Panel fault . . . Panel.dll

Guest B52Drivr

Hi All,I wanted to bounce this off of you, when I start FS2002, I get this error message, saying there was a Page fault, Panel.dll, and when you close, of course, you have to re click FS again, and after going through this twice, FS then starts . . . FS seems to work all right, however, this is a pain . . . any ideas on solving this other than reinstalling FS?I have many added FS aircraft, and this started sometime after I installed the Cessna 421.Thanks in advance,ClayB52Drivr@aol.com

Temporarily move the entire Cessna 421 folder from your fs2002aircraft folder to another area of your diskdrive. Restart fs2002, see if the problem still exists. If so, did you also install new gauges with the Cessna 421 and can you identify them. If so, remove the gauges to a temporary folder and try again.If you can't find what is causing the problem, copy the entire fs2002 folder and place in a temporary folder. Rename it fs2002OLD. Uninstall the original fs2002 using Windows Add/Remove program in Control Panel. Open Windows Explorer, delete the remaining fs2002 folder and empty your trashcan. Reinstall fs2002, make sure it is working properly, then slowly copy your updates from fs2002OLD to the new installation. Do it in small increments, and test each update before moving to the next update.