Sign in to follow this  
Arabian

Arabian Skies Up for Grabs

Hello Everyone,Just an annoucement. The CEO of Arabian Skies has gone AWOL on us, and he's no where to be seen. Therefore, Arabian Skies is now just sitting there, up for grabs. There is a possibility that the VA will be automated along with Arabian Airlines and it's subsidaries.We are thinking of moving the VA out of Casablanca since Arabian Airlines has reopened that as a hub. So, we're looking towards the East, maybe Armenia. Yes, we know that's rather obscure and odd that a VA would WANT to be based there, but then again, Arabian Airlines is all about opening new doors and just doing things that are considered "stupid" and "weird."Anyways, if anyone is interested please let me know!http://spthosting.com/arabian/virtual%20co...n%20arl/asv.jpg

Guest rmaan89

Hi there,I'm the Flight Operations Manager for www.emiratesva.com it is a va based on Emirates airlines. We were established in 2001. At the moment we are doing major expansion and more things are being uploaded to our website slowly. If you are intersted in maybe teaming up or working together please inform me and I can get back to you with instructions or ideas from our CEO. We are currently looking for help in our training department and all the staff are working to make the website constanly better! Please reply, if you are interested.Thank YouArman Motiwallawww.emiratesva.com