Sign in to follow this  

Forum posts

I have just scrolled through 3 pages of post in the FS2002 forum and only found 2 or 3 topics which could "possibly" be catagorized as "off topic." However, you must consider that the people that participate in the AVSIM forum have become sort of a family. I see no objection to someone who has contributed with the amount of postings like the one announcing the birth of his child. News of interest concerning one of our members are a welcome treat, unlike the gripes, complaints and personal attacks, always criticizing and never contributing something positive to the forums.My own personal opinion,Brent

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have noticed recently the amount of off-topic posts in forums such as the FS2002 seems to be getting out-of-hand. The latest one I came across was a birth announcement. Now this is nice...but has no place in the FS2002 forum.Soon I expect to see other ridiculous posts such as wedding and death announcements and other off-topic subjects.The whole point of this forum will erode away if left unchecked.