Sign in to follow this  
Ehrhardt

New dutch VA looking for Dutch Pilots

I am in the middle of designing a homepage for my Virtual Airline "Ned-Air". The site is almost completed, and now I need the pilots :) At this point, I prefer dutch pilots tho, cause my VA will only do local flights (read the About section on my page) but will expand later.The URL: http://ehrhardt.demon.nl/nedairIf you have suggestions or ideas, please let me know at the Forum at my site. Thanks...Kind regards,Erik Ehrhardt

It has been quiet around Nedair for a while, but Nedair is back and we are looking for enthousiasts!With Fokkers, and an Aero Commander 560 (fleet will expand!) we already have an interresting destination setup. Utilizing FSAcars (automated pireps) and FsPassengers (sideshow) we try to get the most out of the VA as possible to maintain fun in flying.Visit the NEW site at: http://www.nedair.orgFuture implementations are national branches for national flights (think about "Nedair UK" or "Nedair France").See you there!Kind regards,Erik Ehrhardt

UPDATE:- The homepage is as good as done with several new features.- Nedair UK and Nedair Caribbean have their liveries and will start flying soon. We are looking for new pilots!Be the first to take lead of a new National branche!Erik EhrhardtCEO Nedair