Sign in to follow this  
erict

Virtual Pilots Union aka AirSource

AirSource has been doing it better for longer than any other so called association, including:-A community to share the thrill of flying both online and offline with enthusiastic and friendly professionals. Unlike other associations who claim to be friendly, we don't make fun of potential new members on the message board when they don't pass an entrance exam.-A unique online logbook using .ASP/SQL technology.-Simulate and log general aviation and any real airline scheduled flights, nothing new here.-Resources galore.-State of the art web resources designed and maintained by IT professionals who are also virtual aviators & real pilots-The opportunity to become part of a union of virtual pilots. All the services of a virtual airline without the restrictions of "working" for an airline with limited routes and aircraft.Don't be fooled by the wanabees. AirSource has a real track record (4 years!) and is the first virtual pilot association that accepts all kinds of commercial and general aviation flights.Visit AirSource @http://www.air-source.us/

Eric Thornton

Guest Die Bauerin

so whats your point? Trashing other groups makes your union good?

>so whats your point? Trashing other groups makes your union>good?My my, so defensive, sometimes the truth is hard. =P BTW it's not my union nor am I a member.No, it doesn't make it good or bad. It makes it better, that's the point. =)

Eric Thornton

Guest AS129 - Michael

First off, I want to state that the original poster of this message is not a member of AirSource (that I am aware of....) and though some of his statements are true regarding some of the highlights our group has to offer, I want to make it clear that we do not go around boasting that we are better than other VA's.I have been a member of AirSource since July of 2002 and before that I flew with Delta Virtual and even tried my hand at creating a VA. I have never been happier with my choice of being a part of AirSource.You can learn a little bit more about us at:http://www.air-source.us/Home/about.aspThis just gives you a tiny portion of what we are about. In addition to the 4 different divisions and charter flights we have to offer, we participate in BOTA (Battle of the Airlines) and we host many events such as Round the World flight (being spearheaded by me this year), several fly-ins throughout the year, and a few fun events like our Treasure Hunt and Great Pacific Air Race we had earlier in the year.Our message board is open to everyone:http://www.air-source.us/Forum/ForumMain.aspYou do not have to be a member to read the forums, but you do have to sign up to post. Stop by and say hello sometime.Anyways, enough of my ranting. I am not here to drum up new members or anything guys and gals. There any many great VA's out there, each equally unique in their own way. Let's just leave it at that.I hope this clears things up a little bit. Hope you all have a great day and clear skies to you all!-Michael Johnson (AS129)Senior Captain for AirSource Virtual Pilots Union