Sign in to follow this  

2003 Survey and My Opinions

I just completed AVSIM's demographic survey. I found it very interesting. However, you know that results can be misleading by the way questions are phrased, choice of answers, etc.For example, I found Q27 frustrating because I download from all of AVSIM's categories as needed. An appropriate choice that I believe should be there is - All of the above. Perhaps AVISM has a good reason for not adding this as a choice.Survey or not, I believe AVSIM is one of the leaders in the quality of service it provides, especially since you currently don't charge a membership fee. Not long ago, I believe AVISM upgraded its servers and now it is making another upgrade.A lot of emphasis has been put on Customer Satisfaction and Service lately. Not that it hasn't always been there, but it seems the latest waves in quality systems like ISO 9000, seem to make these the buzzwords of the day.I have always emphasized and believed in Customer Satisfaction and Service throughout my career. In my opinion, AVSIM stands up there among the best.Jay Otts :-beerchug AVSIM Member (not staff)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!