Sign in to follow this  
Arabian

Arabian Airlines Press Release

vBeirut, LebanonMonday, July 18, 2005 - 3:00AM Local TimeThe Arabian Airlines Board of Directors is expected to hold a meeting on Wednesday July 20, 2005 to discuss the future of the airline's Beirut hub of operations due to the political instability in the country.The Board as well as the operations personell fear that the rising instability in the country may lead to a decline in passenger traffic, something that would devistate the airline financially. The meeting, open only to Arabian Airlines Staff and Pilots, will focus on this issue along with IT issues facing the airline, including the periodic website downtimes and browser compatability issues, as well as the future of the airlines operations and finances.Airline Founder, President and CEO Mahmoud Fadli told AT Press that he was hopeful that the meeting would help put the airline in the right direction."It is a shame to see this airline, one of the only voices of the Middle East, in such a state. It's not easy for one man to run the show - it's hard work, and most of the time the work is behind the scenes, things you don't or may never see but can feel the effects of. The high amount of server downtimes and domain problems is ridiculous in my opinion, and at this meeting I hope that my staff and I will be able to find a way to slove these problems once and for all. Our passengers and pilots deserve much better."The results of the meeting are to be posted on the airline's forum, located at http://arabianva.ezforum.org/.-Arabian Traveler Press

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!