Sign in to follow this  
Guest chrismcgee87

FlightSim FM

I would like to ask the flight simulation community for input on an idea I have been thinking about for the past few days. I am proposing a free flight sim internet radio station. Basically would have news, reviews and the latest on fly ins and vatsim operations and much more. Please leave comments and idea, and we are looking for staff so if you

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Good Evening,The Virtual United States Fire Administration is always looking to support flight simmers who look to bring something exciting and new to flight simulation. Please contact me at my email address below with your idea. I am very interested.

Do you guys have a website already? I could make one, or you can make use of my old one, which is still on my home pc server. Take a looksy here: http://foof.dyndns.org/wepLemme know what you think ;)Kind regards,Erikmail: erikehrhardt@home.nl

did you mean something like www.vaflash.com? It has daily updates and news program every day :)

yes, we were going to do it but then they pulled that off and threw our idea out the window.