Sign in to follow this  
Guest Midwestva CEO

Midwest Virtual Airlines

Guest Midwestva CEO

Virtual Pilots:This post is to announce the grand opening of Midwest Virtual Airlines!!Midwest VA models our airline after the real world Midwest Airlines operations. At Midwest Virtual, you can fly real world Midwest Airlines routes and aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator.Midwest VA features nonstop Boeing 717 and MD-80 jet service to major destinations throughout the United States from our Milwaukee and Kansas City hubs. Midwest Virtual Connect offers connections to Midwest VA flights and nonstop service to select destinations utilizing the CRJ-200ER, DO-328Jet and Beech 1900D aircraft. Please take a moment to browse our website. Midwest VA is accepting applications for all positions within our VA. All pilots, regardless of experience levels, are welcome to join. We hope you will stop by and we look forward to seeing you at "The Best Care In The Virtual Air"Brian G. HowardCEO/Chairmanhttp://www.midwestva.net/index.html

Hello Brian,Is your website fully operational? I tried navigating to your site on several PC's without any luck. Getting the good ole' Page Cannot Be Displayed error message from IE7 and FF. Aside from that, finally someone who modelled MEP. I've flown them only twice in real life and hav to say that I fell in love with their service.Best Regards and Good Luck.*EDIT* Nevermind, I got in and am browsing along.Regards.