Sign in to follow this  
Guest ericm123

New VA opening

Guest ericm123

I like to announcements New VA opening up We are looking for Pilots and Staff who is reallying to get this VA off the ground we are base in the great northwest Fly virtual alaska Airline & Horizon Air here is the URL http://fly-vasa.us come and join please we need pilots we are using the VAFS and VCAS‏. Thanks From the Staff at poweredby.jpg

Guest ericm12

Sorry about that that was my web hosting had some problem with me account and every this ok know but bad thing is I had to redo my site agen so the URL is still the same and we are still open for Pilots and staff please e-mail me at flyvasau@fly-vasa.us I should have the site back up and ruing no later Tomorrow afternoon.