Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Water texture

Can someone explain why I always have blue water, and on many scenery screenshots I see turquoise water???Especially in Tahiti or in Carribean, my water is blue and it should be "green" or turquoise.Thanks for any help !!Eric

Hi,It may be that many people are now using the superb and free Water Environment Textures and FX packages by Ed Truthan available in some of the libraries. Do a search for Ed Truthan and see what happens. I'm not really sure whether these files are in the Avsim library.Hope this helps AFOX :-wave

hi eric search on flightsim.com for OCCEANFX this is the program that you need to change the water textures.brilliant program.give it a go best wishes steve

In addition to the file mentioned by the gentleman above you might also want to look up:OCEANSTXThis and the above file ' OCEANSFX ' are by the same author and compliment each other. The end result is really dynamic !AFOX :-wave