Sign in to follow this  

Dash 8-300 RE-PAINT!!

Has anyone started painting this aircraft yet?I would,as she really needs it, but one thing i cannot not do,is pretend to be an artist.So much talent out there.This"LADY",needs a new dress.Will someone do justice to the wonderful job that's been provided for us to enjoy.Anyone with me? :-zhelp :'(P.S Doesn't have to be that fancy,You would put in what you think she's worth.:-outta

Sorry to disappoint you if you thought the reply was from a potential painter ;-)I just have a theory that the reason for the lack of repaints of thnis marvellous freeware development is that the majority of FS users who are attracted to this aircraft/panel are the types who spend most of the time inside it rather than outside. Therefore, there isn't that much demand as yet.On the other hand, if Anniette is sitting around doing nothing, I'm sure she wouldn't mind knocking up a quick BA livery or two?? AndyEGTR

Yeah, some paints would be nice :)I tried using the panel with a couple of other DCH-8s but had problems with the flaps -- I might spend some more time on getting this to work over the weekend. I also tried repainting it, but I ended up with a shiny silver airplane -- not sure what I did wrong there.Hopefully we'll see a few new liveries for this plane. I love flying it.Best,Greghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/ERJ.jpg

Guest PhilipManwaring

I'll add my vote - I'd love to see something for it. I've thought about trying it myself, but I'm not an artist. I really enjoy flying this plane.

Hiya,I have not really had a chance to look at this Dash 8 :)I am finding myself looking at the new Dash 7 and the New 757 and still the new 727 and still doing ATR .........HELP lolI think it may be a good aircraft this Dash and I sure will paint it To replace the Default Dash 8 ,But that is untill Mike's NEW aircraft is finished and then I will be gone for AGES :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anniette, that would be awesome if you could find some time to put a coat of paint on the Dash-8 300. I know you're busy with all these beautiful planes!I, for one, would like to see the Dash-8 in US Airways (op. by Allegheny in particular), and, of course, Air Canada (Jazz I suppose would be the current livery).Thanks for all your great work.Greghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/ERJ.jpg

Oh,that would be great.sorry i took so long to reply.Oh,i do like flying it,it does keep a guy busy in the cockpit that's for sure.Lookin' forward to it. Steve

I started one but it is only a one sided paint texture. What I mean is that this one is just a mirrored scheme and lettering comes out backwards one one side, so I let it go for now and started on the Dhc-7. I will probably just do a generic job just to make it look a little prettier soon as I can get a chance.Dan (CYXC)