Sign in to follow this  
Bearracing

Where is the 2003 AVSIM convention going to be held???

Guest BAW264

Hello all avsim staff, My name is Daniel and I wanted to know where is the next convention going to be at??? If you can can you make in either on the NY or NJ area or around it because like in 2002 I wanted to go but to RENO from NY thats like WOW!!!. But if you can please do because me and lots of my FS friends on AOL AIM will join the convention.ThanksDaniel Jakubowski

Daniel,Though none of the details are worked out yet, it looks like it will be at the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum (MAMM) in Reading, PA.Bear!

Brian,It is pretty well set that it will be at MAMM, we just don't know when and all the other details yet, but we will be posting information as it becomes available. Our turn-out for Reno (Lake Tahoe) was quite good considering that Lake Tahoe is somewhat isolated from the rest of the world, but MAMM is within 8 hours driving time of 60% of the US population, so I would imagine the next one will have a much higher number of registered attendees. Bear!