Sign in to follow this  

Arianne...etc, etc, etc.

Guest phil

Was there a case when staff wasn't paid properly? Why, was there a case when they were paid properly? :-lol phil

Ches, Please readhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID8/10715.html#36Whats said about the developers is 100% true and this post is in respect of only one, I have personally spoken or met at least a dozen others who all tell a similar story. I forgot to mention the one who I believe was in Belgrade at the time of the bombings, Tishy allegedly said he would use his influence to have the RAF "have a stray" find him. At first I thought ridiculous and although this is not confirmed, I could believe it was said having learned what I have.GeorgeTom, if you read this, the fact of Ches not being aware (and I suspect others) is it possible you keep your story on the front page for a while ? Education education education....

"To the many people who defended them:- You've gone very quiet recently, haven't you?..."Considering it's a weekend, it's possible some of the most vocal defenders are away.I still hate this business of prosecuting p.t. outside of a court. But I applaud AVSIM for taking an editorial opinion on this--it's the most important thing potential buyers could hear, and outside of a court, it's an opinion I respect very we;;. And it just makes me suspect more strongly that Ariane's attempts to blame ISP's for the dial-up troubles is some poorly thought out P.R. smokescreen. A number of us here understand the Web and ISP's well enough not to fall for that one. One of the Ariane "apologists" never replied to my comments in this regard.It all fits now. Go to Ariane's site, and so much of the prose behind the 737 is doublespeak, meant to sound superior in technology to anything else... That does sound like p.t. speaking....Where's the rest of the GMAX 737 package? I paid 23 bucks for a 421C, complete with virtual cabin, cockpit, and almost a dozen free repaints. Ariane is selling everything piecemeal...But going back to my main thought....there's a lot of folks going around saying "I told you so", patting themselves on the back for a job "well done." Baloney....the line between rumor and truth is a very fine one. I suspect a fair number hopped aboard the bandwagon because they saw a familiar name appear in a thread somewhere. How many had evidence they came up with on their own? Having been raised on the tail end of the "there's communists everywhere" times, I can only say that next time, an innocent may be accused. I think the guilty know who they are. -John

Trip, I'm glad Nels was convinced enough to do something.Tishy must have run up his street laughing his head off when the "press" releases got front page after all the damage he did there. I feel sorry in some respects a lot of sites and people have been sucked by the Svengali master Tishy. To press I've had 8 mails offering even more information on how "Bobbo" lied continually, almost brainwashing them into thinking it was said was all lies and how he was the good guy. To cap it all, by offering freebies Bobbo (see he's got me at it now !) thought he could buy peoples loyalty. What is realy strange is "Bobbo" or his alter ego P.T. thinks he has done no wrong and everything is a huge conspiracy, I'm not a Vet but I think Bobbo needs some help.George

Guest Toni Rauch

JohnNobody here is 'prosecuting' anyone and of course these forums are not 'kangaroo courts'. Neither do I believe that people are 'patting themselves on the back' over this whole affair because the whole saga is distasteful in the extreme.And it shouldn't be, as another thread is 'debating', a matter of who reported it first or the efficiency of good investigative journalism.Avsim, Flightsim et.al. have a duty to report news which affects the hobby and it's readers. And I believe it's our duty as readers to share information we have that's relevant, both good and (as in this instance) bad for the sake of 'public awareness', so that all that's good is shared, but more importantly, all that's bad is 'purged' for the benefit of us all.As far as 'prosecuting' is concerned, I'd rather leave that to guys who know what they're doing."Fly safe".Toni.

Hello George,I know this is probably going to just blow your mind, but due to the fact that my mother probably wanted a girl, I got stuck with this name. Now, seeing that I have lived with it for thirty-seven years, I've sort of gotten use to it. So please, I'm a guy!Other than that, well, I'm almost sorry I bothered to enter the forum, as I notice things one says gets taken out of contex. Although that was the first time I had bothered to write, it was not, by a long shot, the first time I have read the forum. I have been reading these forums for over three years, since my brother in law introduced me to FS. So to say I don't understand the problem, is not true.Also, I don't agree that anything PT has done has been right . . . I just think if you continue the bashing, your point will become moot.As for Toni, (gee, I use to date a girl named Toni, is Toni a girl? No?,), you see, I wouldn't make that assumption, but obviously someone has. Getting back to Toni, I still thing there is more to him than meets the eye, as he DID work for PT. Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps not. And in my mind, some of the questions Tom asked the other day, (yes I was reading that) he did not answer, but danced around them. Just my opinion, and I am entitled to that.Lastly, if you gentlemen confuse everyone who does not agree with you as perhaps being Peter Tismia, then you have a much bigger problem than just Flight Sims problems or PT.I'm just wondering, what flag you will rally around when this debacle is over? I don't mean to insult anyone, but the mob mentality does not compliment anyone.Tracy : I think it should be another few years before I bother to write this forum again.

Hello Tracy, (I said that outloud in a deep voice) Aplogies for assuming the gender. We dont meet many guys over here with such names, (we leave that to David Beckham), so please accept my apologies, I've since looked on the profile.I'm glad to see you have a sense of humour.I think Toni (male) did answer Tom's questions but have no doubt he will answer this for himself. As I said I did take a look at your profile... you like dancing, perhaps you and Toni can dance round the questions together.. :-lol :-lol :-lolBeen a long day sorry..I couldnt resist.George

Guest Toni Rauch

TraceyI never worked FOR Tishma, but I was stupid enough to work WITH him for a short while, and as far as Tom's questions are concerned, 'asked and answered'.Now 'Tracy', what else can I help you with?Toni.