Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

Ariane name change....suprise suprise

Well, no matter how "evil" Tishma is, do you really think his business plan is:1. Create a new product2. Make the downloads not work so I can make sure to screw my customers3. Be REALLY mean with my support calls so I can really screw my customers3. Not refund so I can really screw my customers.We shouldn't buy from him simply because he's a complete idiot then :)

Guest nitram

In My experience dealing with this person, YES !

Greg:VERY good unbiased points.If I were Ariane what I would do is address this community at large (particually the Avsim flight sim community which is THE most cohesive coalition of proponents for our beloved hobby) and set the record straight.I have learned that silence can be deafening, and they have said that they don't want to give credence to they nay sayers, BUT, saying nothing allows both rumors and fact to be intertwined without the ability to distinguish between the too.With all that said; I enjoy Ariane products and would hate to see them disappear (and they will with no customers), but if THEY don't straighten out this matter then it will be our loss as well as theirs and that would be unfortnuate. But again, this debacle is theirs to defend, confirm or deny. My only reason for throwing in my hat is to be a proponent of fairness all around.Best regards,Mike T.

Hiya all i have been speaking to PT and this is what happend!Hiya R u or was you evea Worldairsim?or is your name P.Ti gotDear Sir,You refer to matters where there are no facts to support Avsim's contention.What would you like as a result of your e-mail - you have made veiled blackmail threats to a private individual which is unlawful - we have your address details and will inform the police of any more threats you make to any staff here.A copy of all your e-mails will also to be sent to your employers since the subject you have admitted you have spoken of will require their attention too.We require your order details and cart ID and we will then have your account dealt with. We need your details to do this.What would you like as a result of your e-mail? Please be specific.Sincerely,ARIANE STUDIOS so i said OK to that LOL@himthen i sent i have your 737 Gamx and now i know you are P.T i relly wish i didnt send it becuse of your past and you are known to Con people like you have don to me in the Pasti gotMr XXXXXXXXWe have tried to locate you details for the purchase of any of our products but it seems there are no details on our server.Unless we can have your CART ID and ORDER ID info. from you by return, we will have to contact Worldpay and take up the matter with them using their "non payment transaction query" secure enquiry with your credit card and your credit card provider.We advise your strictest co-operation so we do not have to do this.SincerelyARIANE STUDIOS i said sorry but i used my friends card so you cannot find me + i dont trust you so i cannot Give you my Cart num + acording to World pay you should not have this anyway SO Y DO YOU WANT IT???????????and i got this todaySirWe have tried a number of times to resolve matters with you and you have refused to co-operate.Unless we receive the information from you freely, we have every right to access teh information ourselves. A copy of your e-mails will be sent to World Pay and your name will be given to their investigation department to have you investigated.You are hereby informed that the license to use our software will be revoked unless you respond and co-operate.This is a serious matter.RegardsARIANE STUDIOSnow that's bad you must say he also think's he has my address phone num my full name ect and says he will call the ploice on me? haha what forso what shall we do???????????????/he is a F****NG freak that's all im gonna sayRuss

Well if this is accurate and you have posted their exact e-mails I am sure that you will now get threatened with yet more legal action. Of course if they can't find you then it is kinda hard to do !!!!

Guest Henri W

Hi,Interesting thread. In the old days of FS5.1 I once bought the FSFX scenery enhancement program (early version) from Papa Tango. Although the box clearly mentioned that it was for Europe 2 scenery as well (it even showed a picture on the box) the CD definitely did not contain the files for Europe 2. I was lucky enough to win another copy of FSFX in a Flightsim.com contest and that copy did include the files for Europe 2. However, I then decided that I never would do business with Papa Tango again. I now wonder if this was the PT we are talking about now.Best regards,Henri

Gary,Russ although not the best speller in the world is credible and from what I have seen in the past and is 99.9% correct in what he has to say or report.For the speptics anyone having seen a very similar mails from a past certain company will recognise these pseudo legal threats.Correct me if I'm wrong but Tishy cant access the information from Worldpay if so, to all who have purchased phew ! Check your CC statemets! George

Guest Toni Rauch

Whatever Mr Tishma's smoking, that's good stuff!! :-lol :-lol :-lol Someone's bought the plane and unless he "cooperates" with Peter 'Private Eye' Tishma's investigation, he won't be allowed to play with the toy anymore.... UNBELIEVABLE !!!!! Come on, people - please tell me I'm wrong and that P.T./Ariane are totally innocent of the accusations and that Avsim made it all up...Keep going, Peter. This just gets better and better!Toni.

Can someone explain why the Papa Tango (I think) licence agreement with BA/AA was regarded by the 'Community' as a 'bad thing', whereas British Airways Virtual's agreement with the real BA was regarded by the 'Community' as a 'good thing'? Doesn't the BAV/BA agreement imply that anyone using BA get-up, etc without such permission is acting illegally and are liable, in principle, to be stopped by the real BA? :-(

Radars up !I dont think the license agreement was regarded a bad thing, this was a commercial aggreement. It was how it was interpretated and the implication made by the licensee that caused the problem. Individauals and othe sites recieving cease and desist letters, the implication by the licensee that in order to repaint any of the liverys concerend...for a small charge, they would (i assume) grant a sub license.It was denied by PT that it was him who had obtained the license. I've no doubt others who are more familiar will gladly respond with fuller details.