Sign in to follow this  

Fs2002 registry fix?

Guest obk

Every time i go on the zone it now says that it can not find fs2002...and i must install it again.I think it's something to do with the registry entry, that has been removed or someting like that. I really don't want to have to reinstall as I have too many addons to even think of installing again.Is there a registry fix, so that I can add FS2002 back into the registry...or does anyone know the key I need to make it recognisable by the zone?many thanks

These are my reg entriesKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator8.0]"Zone"="http://zone.msn.com/asp/fs02redir.asp""Version"="8.0""Retail"="1""Launched"="1""PID"="xxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxx""EXE Path"="C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002""CDPath"="D:""VersionType"="RetailVersion""InstalledGroup"="34359681309""LangID"=dword:00000009

HiI too had this problem about a month ago, why it happened I did not find out, I could not solve the problem and like yourself had a lot of addons. In the end I just reinstalled (without uninstalling first) and on completion all my addons where OK and I had no problems connecting to the zone afterwards.Zack Laws

Guest obk

Thats also what I have in my registry, but the zone still seems to think I don't have it installed...Any more help much appreciated.