Sign in to follow this  

Ti4600 Dual Video Configuration Help

Ha, Figured it out using my 40.71 drivers so I'll assume this also works for the 40.41's as well. I knew that damn bridge picture had been on my Nvidia tab before. OK, referencing the pictures above ("Nvidia driver" = top and "windows display setttings" = bottom), it's really very easy. If you don't see the bridge in the "Nvidia Driver", do the following: In the "Windows displays settings" window, select the picture of "Monitor 1" to highlight it, the uncheck the box "Extend my windows desktop the second monitor" and then hit the "OK" buttom. Reopen the Windows display settings window, double click on the picture of "Monitor 1" again to open up the Nvidia driver page, and viola, there's the stupid bridge. Select "horizontal span". Select OK and notice back on the Windows Display settings page, that monitor 1 is now twice as wide. Mine actually states 2056x1024/32. Finish setting up the "NView" wizard to properly place windows on each monitor. Now I'm off to play with the FS2k2 Display settings. Ain't this hobby Great? :-bluegrabAL :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

What you need to run multiple views over a network is WidevieW from Luciano Napolitano, not WideFS from Pete Dowson. You can find it here: http://www.wideview.it/---All the BestKaty Pluta

>What OS and which drivers are you using? I'm currently >running Win XP and using the 30.82 drivers. WinXP and 40.41 drivers. 30.81 also have horizontal span option. 40

Well it works! Thanks everyone for your help and input. Now under the Hardware -> Display tab in FS2k2, I have my video set to 2560x1024/16 and a corner view of a vc on the top of the second monitor with 2d panels below it. FPS indicate ~ 15 fps but it's not stuttering. The picture was converted from 2560x1024 down to 800x320 for posting purposes.AL :-ukliam

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Al and PetarThanks very much for all your help. Guess what! I've found the damn bridge! :-lol :-xxrotflmao :-lol Followed your instructions Al and there it was - and with the 30.82 drivers as well. Now I've got 3D Accererated Full-screen views on both my monitors and it looks gorgeous. Only thing is I want a THIRD screen so I can look LEFT and RIGHT.:-lol :-lol :-lolFor info I get approx 15-18 fps for T/O and landing and 20+ whilst cruising. System specs below.Haven't got the guts at the moment to try installing the 40.41s or the 40.71s AGAIN, but I will try later today and thanks for the advice Petar.CheersRobbie:-beerchugHomebuiltAMD Athlon 1.4GHz CPUGigabyte GA-DX7R M/board768 Mb PC2100 SDRAM (Non-Parity)PNY GeForce 4 Ti 4600 Graphics Card19" Iiyama Vision Master Pro 454 (not very impressed, will be returning as on 3rd one now and focus is rubbish)17" ADI Microscan 5G60GB IBM Deskstar 120GXP Hard DiskCreative SB Live! soundcardTM HOTAS Cougar (USB) + CH Pro Pedals (gameport)