Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Deb vc hours away....

Guest artl

Great job, James. Thanks again to you, Geof, et alAnd you can keep the stripe :-)Art.

I'll just consolidate my reply to this whole thread in one post.Thank you Geof and James. It is stunning. Professional (look at the dashboard, the outside...situational awareness). You could charge, so thank you once again for this gift.Geof: I used to live in Louisville, Ky and Columbus, Oh. Flew into Mi. Got my ticket at Port Columbus Intnl...10R/28L. Gets cold in those parts too. Did my RAPCON years at Minot Nd. Gets REAL cold there! :)Cheers,

yes, ok never mind, I thought it was something wrong with the plane.

With no disasters James says he will upload in a couple of hours.I spent today redoing the gauges in the vc to look more rounded and I have to say I am astonished. Somehow James has retained the sharpness of the 2d cockpit with the 3d vc-here are some shots of what should soon be available...1st two-a compare of the 2d and 3d-pretty hard to tell the difference!Third shot the whole thing..4rth zooming in at close range-anyone know what we gotta do to get outa this situation?A few issues we already know-with the vtail version in the back 2d view you will see the 3d tail-a matter of losing it for the original deb or for the vtail-since I own the deb I took advantage and voted for that! ;)Also-for some reason the stormscope echoes don't appear in the 3d-not a big deal since they are "fake" anyway.Anyway-barring last minute troubles should be out at least tomorrow.http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/Geofdog2.gif