Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aidi

Lago Online

Has this entity disappeared. Can not get to the Website. Can not use your link to WWW.lagoonline.com that was on your News Page. What is up? I do have several different software addons produced by them and have tried to navigate to the Lago website only to get a Que that the website does not exist.Gone under? Does anyone understand how objects are used by FSSE to put the objects into Flight Sim. To bad they didn't follow up on FSSE could have been a money maker for them. If others are as disatisfied with Lago as I am then I can see why they are gone.JayMarlin

Guest Aidi

I find that i can not get to the lago website if i user either of my two computers which are connected via Internet Connection Sharing. If i use the host pc which has the physical connection i can get to it everytime. Perhaps this might be an avenue you might want to look at if you are doing the same.rgdsAidihttp://www.vfr-flightcenter.com/avsim_sig.jpg