Sign in to follow this  
Bearracing

Conference, conference, conference. Enough already!

Come on guys! We get the point. Honest. Really, we do.:-roll Justin

Guest Miro Majcen

Justin, the conference is the event we're all planning for and doing work for it quite a while now. We would like to make sure everyone knows about it, especially those people that might not visit AVSIM daily. Are you attending?MiroMiro MajcenSenior Managing EditorAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.com

Hi Miro:No, I'd certainly like to be there but am out here on the West Coast and am not fond of anything east of the California state line. ;)

Guest Miro Majcen

Well i am flying over from Slovenia, that's in Europe. It will be a long flight for me too. MiroMiro MajcenSenior Managing EditorAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.com

Guest IanP

I'm doing Shropshire (UK) to Reading via London, Frankfurt (Germany) and Washington D.C. - does that count? ;-)Ian P.

Justin,I understand what you're saying, but you have to remember that we (AVSIM) have new people joining AVSIM every day and lets not forget those that only come to AVSIM.com on an occasion, we want those people to have a fair opportunity to hear of the event too. For those that come to AVSIM every day, then yes it may seem like overkill, but it would be unfair to all those that have been working very hard to make this an event worth coming to, if we don't keep putting up reminders, not to mention making those flight simmers aware of the event I pointed out previously. Bear!