Sign in to follow this  
Guest RiddlePilot

For the life of me...

...I cannot get rid of duplicate Delta flights. I've tried TTools Companion, AITM and manually searching through the flightplans.txt. The first time I ran TTools Companion, it found and removed 24 matching aircraft.txt entries, so I figured this would take care of it. Nope... I just tried a flight out of ATL again, and just about every aircraft that came into land was a dupicate. I had no probs with departures (I think). Can someone PLEASE HELP! This is driving me nuts.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Which AI flight plans do you use? I use World AI 2 (worldai2.zip) for most of my AI traffic, and I haven't seen any duplicates in a long while.Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Unless you want to switch to flight plans that are a little better (hint hint ;-)) I don't think there's much you can do unless the flights are exact duplicates. Perhaps you can check them by flight number or departure time - I'm not quite sure what all the different AI editing programs can do...Maybe not very helpful...?Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

I figured it out. I mistakingly installed the PAI Delta Pack twice, making double flight plans. I had moved 50 percent of my KATL traffic to the overlay titled 2ATL before I searched to remove the duplicates, so I had the same flights occuring twice but heading to separate overlays. I just used AITM to put them all back to the KATL and then it found something like 800 duplicates and removed them. All is well now.Thanks for the help though

Sheech! Hot-lanta is bad enough singly but double!! Hot baby, Hot!!!Down go the FPS!!!

Yeah, tell me about it...I was wondering why I was only getting 6 fps with default aircraft and panels, on MY system?