Sign in to follow this  
Guest RiddlePilot

I don't feel so bad about my hobby now!!!!

Sitting here looking at TechTV I have achieved a new appreciation for the Flight Simulation hobby. Why? Well because they are showing other types of simulators being released for various game consoles and the PC. Truth is stranger than fiction, so when you are laughed at for sitting in front of a PC flying an airplane try one of these on for size.1. Japanese Bus Simulator - Drive a bus through Tokyo!2. Apartment Simulator - Take full control of a Japanese guy who lives in an apartment! Make him brush his teeth, eat, and even decide how many cigarettes he smokes per day! (this is gonna be a winner!)3. Brittney Spears Simulator - Follow Brittney Spears as one of her dance group!4. Cheerleading Simulator - Beat gangs of rival cheerleading teams to win the championshipAnd...wait for it!5. Skateboard / Graffiti Simulator - Skateboard through lush urban settings spraying Graffiti on as many buildings as you can!!!!:-lolI wonder if these sims will enjoy the wonderful 3rd party support that we do? You never know! Tom A. will have to open up a few more forums pretty soon! :-lolMike T.P.S. just when I thought I was done, "Space Channel 5" The Michael Jackson Dancing Simulator will be released soon!!!! I'm going to preorder mine now!

>P.S. just when I thought I was done, "Space Channel 5" The >Michael Jackson Dancing Simulator will be released soon!!!! >I'm going to preorder mine now! That's too bad. I was hoping for a Michael Jackson Plastic Surgery Simulator. ;) - Kenny B

Mike, The Japanese bus simulator, I take it you are referring to Tokyo Bus Guide which was on the Sega Dreamcast. I had that game...er simulator and I found it to be , well....interesting :-)Can I take my anorak off now ?? :-lolBill

The brittney one interests me... I wonder if they will do a blank texture for repaints... hmmm.. :-)Pete

"3. Brittney Spears Simulator - Follow Brittney Spears as one of her dance group!"Sign me up!!I'd watch that gear lower on that frame any day of the week!;-)-John

Guest RiddlePilot

How about the 18-wheeler simulator for the PC. Hard Truckin I believe it was called. Anyone got that?