Sign in to follow this  

Where's My Real Weather- FS Meteo!!

New Orlean's weather by FS Meteo reporting 13 mph winds and partly clouldy skies--Get real FS Meteo!! Larry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

All of these programs including ms real weather are only as good as the data they get (reporting stations). Most stations update once on the hour and sometimes stations are missing. Chances are you had an hour earlier report.The latest report on duats at 8:53 est:wind 070

Larry,FSMeteo is in my opinion one of the best weather-add ons out there on the market, but as many add-ons it relies heavily on third party data-feeds. As you know, computer connections go down, people forget to enter data or there is simply a glitch with data transmission which occasionally results in a reporting station not reporting acceptably correct and up-to-date data.If you have ever flown online you will know that sometimes the weather provided by the online organisations can be even a couple of days old. The question however is this; does that really matter? As long as weather is continually changing in your simulated world on the press of a button what else do you want? Weather that actually depicts the weather at the very minute of your local station, anywhere in the world? That would need an awful lot of bandwidth to realize so every user can have that and will not eliminate the above described problems entirely either.I hope that you will come to appreciate the program and others that are out there as much as I have over the many years I am simming now. If you don't you can always try to do better yourself.