Sign in to follow this  
Guest Miro Majcen

Has AVSIM's News Policy Changed

Dear AVSIM Staff,DC3Airways VA is hosting a "DC-3 World Rally" which begins on 10 October. Full information is presently posted on our World Rally webpages.I submited a news item for this on Friday morning, 26 Sept, eight days ago. I got the autoresponder Email. I know you had your big show at Reading that weekend, but have had no response at all from AVSIM. I submitted a second request asking if my announ had been received, again got the Autoresponder Email.But no post of our brief announcement or human response at all.Does AVSIM no longer support non-commercial events? AVSIM is very important to our success.I hope you can fill me in on what I have done wrong here.Thank you.Charles WoodDirector,DC-3 World Rally sponsored by DC3Airways VA.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Charles, thank you for your message. Indeed we have been away for the conference, and some of us who are responsible for Front Page have stayed away a bit longer to have some days off :) We usually don't post VA related news announcements as we recieve so many of those that our FP would be full of those, but we have prepared a special forum for VA Event announcements, that way you can post it by yourself and many people will see it. Here's the link: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=145MiroMiro MajcenSenior Managing EditorAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.com