Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wac

Sim-Wings AI Traffic

Does anyone know where I can download AFCAD files for the Sim-Wings airports, Barcelona, Ibiza, etc ...I have found an AI file that is included with these airports but I can't seem to get it to work ... :-rollRegards,Wac :-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just bought the whole SimWings package yesterday. On the package it says it is AI Traffic compatible. Guess it is a newer version. If you like I can export the airports with AFCAD and send you the txt files. Just a suggestion.Cheers,Alex

That would be cool if you could, I do also have the AI compatible version but it doesn't seem to be ... ? :-rollLook forward to hearing from you ... :-beerchugRegards,Wac :-wave

I've got a few sceneries from sim-wings and they are all great (hmm... seems to be that after buying the first scenery from them I'm now a fan) :-) LEBL/LEVC/LEPA/LEIB/GCXQ/GCTS/GCGMWith there latest sceneries they have a special file for AI...But found out that aircraft are still taxiing beside the taxiway :(However preferred to make my own, still have to do the new ones GCXQ/GCTS/GCGM :-)If you still are in need for the afcad file I'm able to help you and export the file to *.txt :-) awfEHAM

Well, they taxi beside the runway as they have to tun before takeoff. I wonder if anyone has found a fix for this. Did you, with your homemade files?Alex

Sorry I didn't get your e-mail ...Could you resend - wac@jon.u-net.comRegards,Wac :-wave