Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Active Camera Pro?

I use POSKY 767 which as we know doesnot have virtual cockpit, is there a way to in flight with Active camera move myself in there somehow so that I could see the wing of my aircraft (passanger perspective), therefore flaps extending etc.I think it would include option like "see own aircraft from cockpit" tha I think used to be for FS98 and maybe the FS2000 is there one for fs2k2, can't seem to get this figured out.Thanks for any help.AndyPS: Great add-on for running around the airport, "try crossing the runway in front of landing AI plane" lot of fun add-on.Big Thank you for the authors.

No afraid not. The model parts would have to be tagged visible from the inside. The view point would be in the aircraft.cfg file but none of the aircraft would show up, from the VC view.Cas

Yeah, but I was thinking....If the "walk-around" view (both internal and external views turned on) could do 2 additional things:1. Lock the view so it moved with the aircraft.2. Provided a way to adjust the view height (other than crouching of course).Then, you could move the view point ABOVE the wing and see the wing as you would from an internal view sitting as a passenger. Since this view is really an EXTERNAL view, there would be no need to tag model parts to be visible... and it would work on any plane!I hope they are thinking about this for the 1.2 release! :) (if it can be done of course)Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg