Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Caravelle update

I just uploaded a new version of the Caravelle which fixes a few minor problems, particularly with the panel (radio stack).Mike Stone

Wow, two more aircraft for us! Mike, I'm amazed, again. I can't even fly them at the rate you're producing them. Great work, and I'm sure we'll see all kinds of repaints of that Caravelle, especially once Aniette gets a hold of it.Matt

Guest Bob I

what ever it's called. Next time you get a free moment, take a look at the airspeed and altimeter gauges and tell me what's wrong.... It must have been a long nite. By the way, is it a biplane? I do enjoy your work. I'm off to D/N the update Caravelle now.Regards,Bob I

Uhmmmm... My panel is almost empty, almost no gauges! Is it possible there's something missing? Did a fresh FS installation just a few days ago... And reinstalled my XP today btw... :-)Etienne :-wave

I can't even guess what the problem is. I used the standard Cessna gauges supplied with FS2002. They are the Cessna 182 gauges. Do you perhaps have the standard edition and these gauges are only in the professional.Mike Stone

MikeThanks! Everything's perfect now!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)