Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Problems with Opening Door and Aircraft Texture

Hi guys...I've two problems, Can you help me to solve them? 1. When I press the key's combination to opening door (example SHIFT+E) I can open only the main doors. If I press the combination SHIFT+E+2 I don't open the doors..I open a sub panel of the aircraft's panel...I can't control the door...why?2. When I switch to the Osservator View Fs2002 reload the aircraft's texture every time...And with some aircraft this takes many seconds...How can I solve this problem? I have a GeForce4 Ti4200 with 128 MB Ram (latest driver detonator 40) on a pentium 4 at 2.0 Ghz with 512 MB DDR Ram...Thank you guys...Bye!Mark

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Doors - If you press Shift+E, it is the same as pressing Shift+E,1, which is usually attached to the Main cabin door in the *.mdl file. When you press Shift+E,2, then you are opening a second door/cargo hold. If you want to open both or all, then you need to press Shift+E,1,2,3,4 in rapid succession. See the kneeboard_keys.txt file in your fs2002aircraft folder. Search for "Select Exit".What do you mean by Osservator View (observer?)? Again check the kneeboard_keys.txt file for the views available.