Sign in to follow this  
Guest 727Fan

Project AI ? Available Repaints

Hi all. I've been taking a backeat in the Forums lately. I've just been enjoying everybody elses topics.But alas, I have a new question.As I check with PAI every 3 days or so, I notice new airline sets announced, but the individual aircraft repaints are not posted in the repaint section.I've been looking for Northwest, Southwest and any other new repaint, but I can't find them. In the status area, several NW repaints are given the completed status, but somehow aren't available.Are these exclusive to the package downloads of a specific airline?Anybody seen any new repaints introduced recently? I haven't.Just curious. I want to stay current with their offerings, yet have no need for now of their complete packages.ThanksRickOh and 1 more thing. Anybody have difficulty seeing the MD11s at airports? Or am I nuts?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Maybe you are talking about the unofficial repaints. Look on the menu choices for UNOFFICIAL DOWNLOADS, then select Unofficial Repaints.I had a Delta MD11 out of KMCO using the PAI Official Delta Package. I guess it would depend on the packages you have installed. I would also recommend you download the PAIFDE Files.zip from the unofficial utilities section. It provides updated aero files. There are also some other fixes files contained on this site.

I've checked the unofficial site also. Can't find what I'm lookin' for.I'll just keep checking their site every few days.But THANKS for the response!!! For a while, I thought I was black-flagged, since no one seemed interested.Thanks againRick