Sign in to follow this  

Correct Order to install PAI files

I once saw someone listing in what order PAI files should be installed. Yesterday I was "tweaking" my flightplans and aircraft settings and.... uh... needless to say I messed the whole thing. Last time I did a "clean" start, some airlines (Air Europe, Volare, Happag Loyd and some others) never showed up... and other airlines like Gol and LOT showed up only in the US (Gol is a Brazilian local airline and LOT is Polish)...so here are my questions1) In what order they must be installed2) How to correct these mentioned problems.Cheers!!!Ps: I got all 43 offical installers.

Using the autoinstallers, the correct order is:1: basepack2: Air France3: Olympicthen the rest in any order (PAI recommends alphabetical order, probably to prevent people from installing some more than once or forgetting some).To me it sounds like you have a problem with the aircraft numbering. This is weird, as AFAIK the installers don't change that from the data they contain.Best would be to ask in the PAI forums, the project members hang out there more than they do here.

I'm not sure I installed the files in the correct order because I didn't know about that back then. Is it possible to fix or will I have to start from scratch and reinstall all packages?

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

I had to use my back up of the original filghtplans and aircraft files and reinstall everything.... I'll do this again this afternoon but I'm quite sure Gol and Lot will show up in the wrong places again