Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Keyboard NAV control

I just found out that by pressing "n" and then quickly "2" I can select the NAV2 radio frequency. That was not stated in the german manual. But now I'm wondering, how can I change the OBS of NAV2? "v" selects OBS/NAV1, as listed. But "v" "2" unfortunately shows no effect.I'm just getting into radio navigation. I could obviously use the mouse, but since I have the X45 HOTAS, I would like to control the radios via joystick buttons.Any suggestions?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

From the kneeboard_keys.txt file:RADIO COMMANDSATC Window Display/Hide ` (ACCENT)VOR 1 Indent On/Off CTRL+1VOR 2 Indent On/Off CTRL+2DME 1 Indent On/Off CTRL+3DME 2 Indent On/Off CTRL+4ADF Indent On/Off CTRL+5Switch to Standby Frequency on Selected Radio XSelect COM Radio CSelect NAV Radio NSelect OBS indicator VSelect ADF ASelect DME FSelect Transponder TIncrease Selection = (EQUAL SIGN)Increase Selection Slightly SHIFT+= (EQUAL SIGN)Decrease Selection Slightly SHIFT+- (MINUS SIGN)Decrease Selection - (MINUS SIGN)I was able to select the NAV2 OBS, by quickly pressing V,2 and using the "=" to increase and "-" to decrease or use the Shift in conjunction with the "=" or "-". They don't specifically detail this level of interaction, do they?