Sign in to follow this  

Nor'Easter!

Who's going to jump into a Orion with VC and play in the rain!cas

Guest Tommy_TJ

Sounds good to me. I'm at work right now in Kennebunk, Maine and the rain is just starting to fall. BTW, is there an Orion with VC? Jon

Might want to wait until later on this afternoon (westcoast time), as I'm going to upload an update to the P-3C and P-3C Sentinal which has a more realistic VC...Rick Sasala

Its like I was reading your mind or something.Cas

Since I'm not doing anything important at the moment (except staring at a wing in Gmax, insert puzzled look here<), I'll upload it now. So give it about an hour or so...Rick Sasala

Great! It will be there when I get home! Well, after I winterize the boat. And change the furnace filter, and drain the hot water tank and....Cas

Oooooh, it's Cas Stephens!!!Dude, I love your repaints. Every time I insall FS2002, the first thing I download and install is the real world airlines!! Beautiful stuff!

Then try the Maxview Cessna 310R here at Avsim ORGo to http://www.americanstarair.com to get the BBJ,735,757,737 jeez what else did I do? Go to Noble air boston to get Proflight panels, The first Combo adventure module, yes Dave stole my thunder, ah lets see there are some Mesh and landclass files for Colorado, Wisconsin, and Michigan here at Avsim. And a long lost scenery file I wish I could find uploaded to Wings.ark back in 1996 for the Pacific Island chain of Palua and Anguar. I used aerial photos from my Dad's WW2 Yearbook (GO WILDCAT's)Cas

"landclass files for Colorado, Wisconsin, and Michigan"I live just outside of Denver, in Aurora :D Jeff Miller at flightsim.com made some great landclass of the area around Centennial...S!Ridge