Sign in to follow this  

Something funny about ActiveSky 2002

Hi,Thanks for the comments. Areas/METAR reports are not neglected because of an area being noble or not :) It is probably because there aren't as many people flying in those areas so the bug reports related to that area don't get made as often. I would like to try to fix the problem you are having, if you can help by giving me some more information. Some screen shots of the main and runtime status screens, when this problem happens, would help a lot. It is probably due to alternative wind reporting in the METAR and I can correct it by adding addition logic.Thanks!-Damianemail portico55@yahoo.com

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

It's a shame i didn't shoot any screeshots form my infamous flight to Buenos Aires... they would be worthy of a good laugh. Anyway, I'll keep my "Print Screen" key ready when weird things like that happen again. I'm in Brasilia, Brazil with lots of access to weather and aviation info from all over the country... if it helps correcting bugs in the program let me know how.