Sign in to follow this  

Any archived PMDG 737 NG threads anywhere?

With the departure of PMDG from the AVSIM-hosted forums to their own PMDG support forums, there do not appear to be any archived threads on the superlative 737NG; indeed, it's almost as if the NG has become history with the arrival of the new PMDG Queen!Does AVSIM still have any archived threads on the NG series available? They were rich and filled with great information about flying the NG and I (and I suspect others) miss them very much. They contained a vast amount of good info, often not to be found or understood easily, or found at all, in any of the NG operating manuals.All the best to AVSIM for everything and especial good wishes for the upcoming San Diego annual bash that I am very sorry to be missing.Cheers!Jonathan Sacks