Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

fs has encountered a problem

Guest kurtj

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this using the mapview and it would crash. What happens is that when I click on an facility zoom in and or click to go to another area on the mapview it will sometimes gives me that message. Facilities.dll seems to be the offending file. I have installed the project airbus A320 with America West Colors with Marco's Spadas A320 panel. Also I have a problem with the atc again going back to Phoenix. When I got to the terminal and started panning looking at my aircraft, it worked fine for a few pans and then the famous message came up and it was nt.dll that seemed to be the offending file. I am sorry but I feel I have to say this Microsoft Patch! Patch! fs2002 please. After I got that off my chest can someone shed some light on what could be happening? Oh I am using the FSW Se too.

I think your problem is with some addon not the basic flight Sim.If you have a lot of space on your hardrive, copy the entire fs2002 folder then paste it to a safe area on your hardrive. Rename the folder fs2002OLD.Uninstall fs2002 using the Control Panel Add/Remove Menu selection. Once uninstalled, open Windows Explorer to your fs2002 location. The fs2002 folder will still be there with subfolders containing the addons you installed. Delete this fs2002 folder (Remember, you made a copy of this entire folder and renamed it fs2002OLD).Reinstall fs2002, after it is installed, check to see if it operates satisfactorily. Make a copy of this new fs2002 folder and paste it to a safe area on your hardrive and rename it to fs2002NEW.Now you have a fresh copy of fs2002 to play with. Install a modification or addon, try it to see if it causes problems. If so, you can delete the modification or addon OR delete the fresh copy of fs2002 and replace it with either fs2002NEW or fs2002OLD. You can do this any number of times, by cutting and pasting then renaming the NEW or OLD folder to just fs2002.