Sign in to follow this  
01pewterz28

Ariane's 737-400?

I know the name Ariane is not highly revered here, but I just checked out the Ariane website. I don't have a 737 in my stable, was looking to expand (still waiting for the PSS Dash 8), and they look awfully good from the screenshots here. How do y'all like them? How about the panel? Anyone got the analog panel? I see they're also coming out with a 737-400 "Glass" panel. How would you compare it to the DF 737? I've heard stories of the DF737 that it's a frame rate hog.Any suggestions, should I stay away?I've ordered Wilco's Airport 2002, it's supposed to come with a 737, but we know how those "added aircraft" are.Thanks,Lobaeux

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't have the -400 Gmax I do have the United -300 Gmax and it was money well spent. Since 99% of my flights are flown in a 737 I started using Arians first 737 and when this came out it was a no brainier.I use the DF 737 panel w/ the Ariane Gmax 737 and it is IMHO a Perfect fit.I see no need for the Ariane 737 panel some like it but I like all the features I get with the DF panel. Once the UA pack is released I will be purchasing that as well.Johnualfan@msn.com