Sign in to follow this  

Hi Tom Allensworth!!

Tom I see Avsim has a gift shop now. Would you consider offering License Plate holders and T-Shirts or Sweatshirts?? I'd be most interested in purchasing some Avsim gear.

:) Well, I never thought there would be much interest for that kind of stuff, but I guess I am beginning to see the "light". Yours is the second or third request for this type of stuff this week. I guess we'll have to do something about that. Will keep you posted.

How about some novelty ones like"I've had a thread locked @ AVSIM.COM""I've seen people quit their hobby @ AVSIM!""Have you downloaded from AVSIM today?""My other car is Tom's Prowler!" :(

"My other car is Tom's Prowler!"????If I hadn't spent my future retirement on paying bandwidth bills, I might have been able to afford a Prowler! :-lol Prowler indeed... Like my wife would let me buy one of those!Good one Bob.

Then,Tom, If you live where I think you do, I went thru your hometown and turned left to the top the mountian and stayed at Big Meadows the first weekend of this month... And you would have been about 15 miles north of there at a Prowler get together... There were over 25 Prowlers there from all over the east coast... Am I right???Ron Mashburn

READ MY LIPS!!!I don't own no stinkin' Prowler!I own a PT Cruiser!They cost about a third of the Prowler! :-lol

And yes, if you were at Big Meadows, you were within spittin' distance of Charlottesville, where I live.

Just ragging on you about the Prowler.... There were somewhat over 25 at Skyland... My bro-in-law was in hawg heaven... He has a dealership up north and he sold 10... Eight went for $10,000 over STICKER price and two for $8,000 over sticker... Way beyond my means also... and I get the Dodge family discount... I have a Dodge diesel duelly and I'm also considering a "PT"... It's a nice ride... And I forgot to say that the area you live in is really nice... We spend a long week end there every year and my wife and I and her Brother and his wife really love it...Ron