Sign in to follow this  
Guest QFA001

Software Vendor Survey

Guest KLM2002

I think that your idea to do a survey of FS Software Vendors is an excellent one. There have been some vendors that I have been very disapointed in. I know that you are probably going to hear a lot of "you left off my favorite", but some of the vendors that were listed in the poll I have never heard of. Looking at the results of the poll, very few others have heard of them either! (Or at least purchased from them.) The point that I am trying to make is that I have purchased several products from Real-Air Simulations and they have always provided an excellent product. AVSIM has even reviewed their products before. I was just surprised you left them out.Anyway, thanks for providing a great web-site!

Guest QFA001

Call me a feelThere junkey but I believe a developer with 5 high quality add ons (and many variants of those planes) should've been recognised too. They customer service is among the best if not the very best in the industry and they recent ERJ release and the upcoming 737 release is up to the top 3 airplane add-ons within the community. In the meantime I can see developers that I never heard of (I appologise in advance for my lack of knowledge and by no mean try to offend them). QFAluvr