Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aidi

Old Reviews

Guest cyberneticimplant

Hi, I think that the review section of AVSIM.COM is one of the best parts of the site. Reading reviews is really fun, even if you don't have FS2004 and can't download any of the airplanes. I spend more time reading the reviews than flying the airplanes. I also love how comprehensive the reviews are. Flighsim.com has reviews but yours are so much more detailed.However, I noticed that the old reviews started going offline. For example FS98 Aircraft reviews, FS98 Scenery reviews, and Commercial Sim reviews (I remember there used to be Flanker 1.0 review). Why is this happening? Did the server crash or did somebody delete them? Am I the only one who is missing them?I think the old reviews are really interesting to read. It shows you how far Flight Simulator has gone in the recent years. It's like a time machine. They are also very helpful if for some reason you decide to reinstall FS98. I am really sad that they are gone.Well, my question is: why are the old reviews gone and will they ever come back??